Monday, March 5, 2018

Morning Surprise - Slice of Life Challenge Day 5

March 5, 2018

It's usually hard to wake up on Mondays, and I had a productive weekend, so it was a nice surprise to wake up this morning without having to convince myself to get going. I noticed it was brighter (for the time of morning) than I expected - I even double and triple checked some clocks in my house to make sure I didn't misread the time.

In my morning routine, the first thing I do is let my dog out. Today, when I did, I was greeted by a beautiful sunrise, which was a great way to start the week. I even had the presence of mind to grab my phone and take a few shots. Here they are:


Have a great week!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Rebekah. A great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is the best way to begin a day! Thanks for sharing for those that completely missed that!!! (me! haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images. I couldn't think of what to write. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sunrise! I sure wish I were the type of person who was up with the sun. I envy you for that.

    ReplyDelete