Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hopefully - Slice of Life Challenge, Day #24

March 24, 2018

First day of spring break is cold, cloudy, and gloomy. Hopefully tomorrow will be better because I have to run the Shamrock Shuffle, an 8k race in downtown Chicago.

I've been thinking of ways to try to eat well for the race today, but I was at a loss, so i had a huge hamburger and fries from Labriola Cafe. It was delicious, but I ate too much. And now I'm feeling too full. Hopefully this will pass by tomorrow.

Hopefully it won't be freezing.

Hopefully it will be sunny.

Hopefully I won't be nervous!

Full of hope but sort of low on energy at the moment!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope it's sunny and you awake ready to tackle that race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to the news on TV (faithful channel 7 ABC watcher) ... and Phil Schwarz just mentioned to dress warm for the race. Best of luck! Stay warm! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete